All materials, information and services included in or available through this site are provided “as is” and “as available” for your use. Praxis Financial Solutions Inc. disclaims all warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement. Praxis Financial Solutions Inc. does not warrant that the content of this or any related Website is accurate, reliable or correct; that this Website will be available at any particular time or location; that any defects or errors will be corrected; or that the content is free of viruses or other harmful components. Your use of this website is solely at your risk. Because some jurisdictions do not permit the exclusion of certain warranties, these exclusions may not apply to you.
Limitation of Liability
Praxis Financial Solutions Inc. and its suppliers shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or inability to use, this site. This limitation applies whether the alleged liability is based on contract, tort, negligence, strict liability or any other basis, even if Praxis Financial Solutions Inc. has been advised of the possibility of such damage. In jurisdictions that do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, liability shall be limited to the extent permitted by law.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the username and password assigned to you. You are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your username and password. You agree to (1) immediately notify Praxis Financial Solutions Inc. of any unauthorized use of your username or password or any other breach of security; and (2) ensure that you properly log-out and exit from your account at the end of each session. Praxis Financial Solutions Inc. will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this provision. You should use particular caution when accessing your account from a public or shared computer so that others are not able to view or record your password or other personal information. If you share your computer with others, you may wish to consider disabling your automatic sign-in feature.
Praxis Financial Solutions Inc. reserves the right to investigate and terminate your use of the Website if you have misused the Website or behaved in a way which could be regarded as inappropriate or whose conduct is unlawful or illegal. Inappropriate, unlawful or illegal conduct includes, but is not limited to:
- Impersonating another person or entity;
- Expressing or implying that any statements you make are endorsed by Praxis Financial Solutions Inc. without Praxis Financial Solutions Inc.’s specific prior written consent;
- Using any robot, spider, side search/retrieval application, or other manual or automatic device or process to retrieve, index, “data mine,” or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Website or its contents;
- Posting, distributing or reproducing any copyrighted material, trademarks or other proprietary information without obtaining the express prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary or intellectual property rights;
- Removing any copyright, trademark or other intellectual property rights or notices included on the Website;
- Interfering with or disrupting the website or the servers or networks connected to the Website;
- Posting, emailing or otherwise transmitting any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software, hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- Forging headers or otherwise manipulating identifiers to disguise the origin of any information transmitted;
- “Framing” or “mirroring” any part of the Website without Praxis Financial Solutions Inc.’s prior written authorization;
- Using meta tags or code or other devices containing any reference to Praxis Financial Solutions Inc. or the Website to direct any person to any other website for any purpose; and
- Modifying, adapting, sublicensing, translating, selling, reverse engineering, deciphering, compiling or otherwise disassembling any portion of the Website or any software used on the Website or causing others to do so.
Praxis Financial Solutions Inc. provides assistance and guidance through its representatives. When communicating with our representatives, you may not be abusive, obscene, profane, offensive, sexist, threatening, harassing, racially or religiously offensive or otherwise behave inappropriately. If we feel that your behavior towards any of our representatives or employees is at any time threatening, abusive or offensive, we reserve the right to immediately cease such communication and terminate your use of the Website.
All content and materials of this Website are protected by copyrights, trademarks, or other proprietary/intellectual property rights and laws. These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of Minnesota, USA, and applicable federal laws without regard to conflicts of law principles. You agree that any and all proceedings relating to this Website and the subject matter contained herein shall be maintained in the courts of the state of Minnesota or the federal district courts sitting in Minnesota, which courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction for such purpose.
© 2012 Praxis Financial Solutions Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Not Legal Advice
The information on this Website is not to be construed as legal advice. It should not be used to replace the advice of your own legal counsel. The information on this Website does not include a complete list of the rights available under state or Federal law.
There is no refund or return policy as the purpose is to collect a debt, however PRAXIS FINANCIAL SOLUTIONS , INC. reserves the right to provide a refund at its own discretion.